We recognise the impact of childcare services on social development and are committed to delivering the outcomes of the Every Child Matters programme:
- Be Healthy
- Stay Safe
- Enjoy and Achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Make informed choices for her / his future
It is our aim to therefore:
- Promote healthy activities and exercise
- Embed child protection and child safety
- Encourage child development through setting achievable milestones
- Promote positive behaviours
- Provide professional childcare to those parents/carers requiring educational employment or training opportunities to improve quality of family life
- Work with businesses to provide a cost effective service tailored to individual needs.
- Support parents with their childcare needs to help them work towards aspirations, training and employment opportunities.
- Support employers in providing childcare solution for their staff.
- Fulfil our promise to provide your children with a safe, secure, happy, healthy and stimulating environment.
Keeping You Updated
We work alongside our busy parents to ensure your child is receiving the best care. That is why we make use of an Online Journal, where parents can keep track of their child’s development from the comfort of your own home, as well as add your own inputs to provide a holistic, complete record of your child’s proud development and growth.
Parents are also best kept updated with the Nursery ongoings by downloading our Kiddisafe App! Through this Kiddisafe parents only will receive news updates, key dates for your calendar such as parent reviews and charity days, as well as access to Kiddisafe documents at all times. Remember to keep your notifications turned on so you and your child never miss out!