Register With Us
For 15 years, Kiddisafe has supported thousands of children and parents in preparing for school. Pre-school years are the most crucial. Children pick up their learning habits and processes with us that will lead them into their early academic life. So, are you ready to begin a rewarding career in Early Years Education?
Responsibility of an Early Years Practitioner
The role of a pre-school teacher is huge. You are responsible for seeing that the children at Kiddisafe are cared for, nurtured and supported in their learning and development. You are likely to be remembered for years later that, as the first adult outside of the family, they can trust to have their best interests in mind.
Childcare is complex and requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, patience and perseverance. Read more about the soft skills required of a childcare practitioner here.
Learning Never Stops
Not only committed to the development of pre-schoolers, we are a strong advocate of Continuous Professional Development for all our team, too.
Consequently, we are a collection of accolades and always look to expand this. Our aim is to have our pre-schoolers surrounded by a team who share the mindset of a learner, so they are eager to impart knowledge between one another for the ultimate benefit of our little ones.
Are you right for the role?
Have a Level 3 qualification or above with over 2 years of Early Years experience?
What is expected of you as a Deputy Manager at Kiddisafe Nursery?
- You are a leader of your session, responsible for overseeing the delivery of all the practitioners.
- You are a great role model showing best practice at all times, setting an example for your team by following our policies, procedures and processes including our curriculum of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- You are actively in the session, managing and inspiring the quality of our service delivery.
- You carry yourself professionally and can confidently communicate with parents, ensuring that the nursery is delivering on their promise of partnership with each and every family.
- You are able to foster strong bonds and working relationships between your team
- You are thoughtful in your decision-making, taking into account the needs of both management and your team.
- You communicate regularly with the rest of management as you are the bridge between them and your team.
- You have strong paperwork skills as you will be checking and monitoring the work produced by your team, which includes observations, planning and record keeping.
- As a leader in the session, you may also be a mentor/coach, supporting anyone who needs it in delivering the best care and learning for our children.
- You are creative, coming up with great and fun ideas for the room and are great at fostering this creativity in others.
- You need good organisation skills as you will be working with external support agencies.
Essentials You Need Before Submitting an Application:
- Significant and recent Early Years experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Exceptional knowledge of the EYFS and Health & Safety legislation, including Prevent and British Values
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Level 3/NVQ/Diplomas and above required
- Relevant experience of outstanding implementation of the OFSTED standards/regulations
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Have a Level 3 qualification or above?
What is expected of you as a Nursery Teacher/Assistant at Kiddisafe Nursery?
- You are a key person to several key children, responsible for ensuring all their health and developmental needs are met by yourself, your team and the nursery.
- You are a great role model showing best practice at all times, setting an example for your children by closely adhering to the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- You are active in the session, taking initiative to maintain quality of our service delivery.
- You carry yourself professionally and can confidently communicate with parents, acting as a representative of the nursery.
- You are a great communicator and can maintain great working relationships with your team members.
- You are thoughtful in your practice, taking into account the needs of children in your care.
- You need strong paperwork skills as you will be producing observations, planning and record keeping.
- You may also be a mentor to others where appropriate, supporting anyone who needs it in delivering the best care and learning for our children.
- You are creative, coming up with great and fun ideas for the room and are great at encouraging this creativity in others.
- You need good organisation skills as you may be working with external support agencies.
New to the sector?
We would love to have you learn and develop with us. Register with our Apprentice college at Wise Origin.